Pratt Miller is a world-class technology company and a respected leader in motorsports, automotive, and defense industries providing clients with advanced engineering and low-volume manufacturing solutions.
Our IT interns work with experience staff to learn support skills. Pratt Miller is currently engaged in cyber security activities and this position will work with desktop services to implement and configure cyber security desktops.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Typical responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Using defined procedures to configure laptops and desktops to cyber security protocols
- Support for desktops
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Experience with computer hardware
- Technical writing skills for reports and specifications using MS Word and Excel; good platform skills using PowerPoint for presentations.
Desired Education and Training:
- BS or MS candidate in Computer Science OR Student enrolled in technical certification programs
Desired Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with desktop support
Pratt Miller is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.