AlphaTauri is the premium fashion brand founded out of Red Bull, which is establishing a new way in the clothing industry that intersects fashion and function.
It blends considered design and premium materials with textile innovations. The brand works with unique and innovative fashion technologies and collaborates with high-end experts around the globe.
Join our team as Social Media Specialist and manage trend-savvy content for all AlphaTauri’s digital brand channels. Additionally you’ll generate perfectly written content on social channels, newsletters and our website which catches the readers’ eyes and leads them in the direction you would like them to go.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
#CONTENT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
As Social Media Specialist, you’ll be the gate keeper of all our social channels: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn. Within this role you’ll write clean, concise and compelling on-brand captions for social content, promotional elements, dedicated emails, newsletters, digital ad spaces and eCommerce. Together with the Marketing team, you’ll work on new topics and publish content for our premium fashion brand by blending in our motorsport teams. By using Adobe Creative Suite you’ll edit and prepare visual content in the right formats and post them with an engaging caption on the chosen channels. Part of your role will also be the creation of appealing and engaging newsletters, which drive engagement from the audience. You’ll closely work with our translation agency for text created in multiple languages to approach the audiences in the perfect way. By collaborating with the Marketing and UX teams, you’ll constantly improve the content and appearance of our newsletters.
#CONTENT SCHEDULING & ORGANISATION
Organisation is key and you’ll co-curate and plan the content calendar for brand channels (web shop, newsletter, digital ads, social media channels) and keep our planning tool up to date with detailed posting information. You’ll decide when it’s best to post each content.
You’ll be trusted with establishing the strategy for the social channels and monitor the growth and the KPIs to ensure constant improvement. You’ll continuously identify areas for opportunity and actively build engagement and awareness to enhance our Community Management and focus on accelerating a constant growth of our channels. By nature you’ll stay ahead of digital content best practices, style guides and industry best practices.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media or equivalent
- Native or fluent in English, German is a plus
- 3+ years experience in managing a social media channel, namely Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Solid in creating content (written content) for digital media including optimizing content for SEO
- Meticulous editor with an exceptional command of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Ability to creatively adapt content to suit the strengths of different platforms
- Competent ability with Photoshop, Premiere Rush and In-Design
- Organisation talent with know-how on Social Media planning tools
- Well-versed in fashion trends, retailers, brands, key players, with an eye for product curation
We are looking forward to your online application!