Nestled on more than 1,400 acres in the Irish Hills of Southeastern Michigan, Michigan International Speedway is a track rich in racing history. It has been the love of NASCAR racing and the thrill of a great time that has made it a favorite of race fans and drivers alike for more than 50 years. Michigan International Speedway has more than 12 campground and is the state of Michigan’s largest registered campground. In addition to two great weekends of racing, the speedway is home to events throughout the year including the MIS Backyard Hockey Tournament, Faster Horses Festival and Nite Lites.
Responsible for all general building and facility maintenance and upkeep and cleaning; ensure all facilities are maintained at the highest standard level to provide safe environment for staff, visitors, and the public by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform general cleaning, garbage removal/disposal, from restrooms and common areas. Including:
- Fully cleaning and restrooms (including floors, sinks, toilets, mirrors, re-stocking supplies)
- Cleaning kitchen (including floors, baseboards, counters, tables, trash)
- Cleaning offices (including floors, counters, walls, trash)
- Cleaning suite buildings (including floors, windows, counters, walls, chairs, tables, trash)
- Cleaning houses (including floors, windows, counters, walls, chairs, tables, trash)
- Cleaning security cabins (including floors, windows, counters, trash)
- Perform general grounds keeping, sweeping, landscaping, etc.
- Performs general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
- Perform basic and general repair and maintenance of buildings, facilities and /or equipment as needed.
- Maintain a safe working area.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.