Where others stop, we just start: From our passion for high performance, we are creating an entirely new - incomparable - category of water sports vehicles: We are creating a MARINE HYPERCRAFT. We combine iconic design with the highest precision - each and every one of our machines is a true masterpiece. Influenced by our values such as passion, respect and also quality, we work hard to apply these values to our product. That's why we want you to have these attributes as well. For our main location at the "Côte d'Azur" of Austria in Leiben an der Donau we are looking for a
Project Manager // Development Engineer Vehicle Electrics/Electronics (M / F / D) - Full time
Take the opportunity to successfully start your career and be responsible for complete development projects from the idea to series production as part of a team of technical experts. In this role, you will take the lead in designing the entire E/E architecture and thus define the future overall E/E system with all components of our marine hypercrafts. In this role, you will also prepare specifications that will be coordinated with international suppliers and take responsibility for compliance with costs, deadlines and function/quality as the project progresses.
Do you have / can you do?
- Technical training in the field of mechatronics, electrical engineering or electronics
- Experience in the development of control units, actuators, sensors or other mechatronic components
- Knowledge of embedded control units and bus systems (CAN)
- Good communication skills, especially in English
Are you willing?
- to approach and solve problems independently and on your own responsibility?
- to work as a team player with high customer & service orientation?
- to apply your implementation skills?
- to use your team spirit and excellent organisational skills?
Then come on board with us! As our new team member you will join a young, dynamic team with a high degree of independence and a lot of personal responsibility. We also offer employee-oriented working hours, free fruit and coffee as much as you want.
Based on your professional qualifications and experience, we offer a minimum salary starting at EUR 50,000 gross p.a. (based on full-time employment).
Please send your application documents directly to email@example.com.
Any expenses incurred on the occasion of the application - such as travel expenses, daily allowances or accommodation allowances - will not be reimbursed.