About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
The High Voltage (HV) Battery Team is responsible for the of HV battery development from concept to mass production. The principal engineer for battery system performance will be responsible to establish overall battery global system performance technical requirements and lead the resolution of all the battery technical performance issues.
- Develop battery performance technical requirements based on Vehicle attribute targets and vehicle expected performance
- Working very closely and coordinating all the battery requirements activities with the vehicle and marketing groups to make sure that the battery requirements will meet the vehicle and marketing requirements
- Liaising technical requirements and discussions internally and with contractors and suppliers
- Provide battery data required for all powertrain energy conversion and vehicle level simulations and provide technical support
- Review, approve and signoff on DVP&Rs, test plans and test procedures
- Lead resolution of battery technical issues using six sigma black belt tools
- Analyze data, develop conclusions, and manage battery performance data596
- Review and approve design changes that could impact battery performance
- Developing technical solutions and implement decisions
- Strong organizational Skills
- Ability to see the small and the big picture
- Well-rounded powertrain background
- Great communication skills and ability to communicate to non- engineers
- Ability to lead design of experiment (DOE) projects by implementing structure problem solving tools and techniques
- MS/BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in automotive and minimum 3 years of experience in HV battery.
- Six Sigma Certification or any of the structured problem-solving tools and techniques
- Experience in global HV battery standards.
- Experience in Requirement Management software tools.
- Experience in validation and verification tools including