Air Lift is looking for an accomplished Visual Designer to join our growing, talented team.
We have two brands, each with their own personality and targeted demographic. (AirLiftCompany.com + AirLiftPerformance.com)
We need you to design engaging and intuitive experiences for our enthusiastic customers. This will mainly take place on our website, but occasionally venture into social media and email.
Can you put yourself in others’ shoes, and delightfully design to their needs? Then chances are, this position is for you.
- Beautiful Web Design, informed by a deep understanding of UI and UX concepts
- Turning complicated concepts into elegant web prototypes via Adobe Photoshop and XD
- A solid understanding of front-end web development, and what it takes to turn bring your design to life (don’t worry, our developers can do the heavy lifting)
- Operating within WordPress GUI
- Creating designs for social media marketing, specifically Instagram and Facebook
- Assisting in product launches, including email and social media marketing execution
- Distilling customer insights (data and feedback) into new web and social strategies
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of Visual Design or applicable experience
- Required expertise in Adobe Photoshop and XD
- Keen eye for user-centric design, and the ability to capture our brands’ look
- Firm understanding of best practice mobile UX
- Ability to work confidently within the WordPress GUI
- Familiarity with the web production pipeline (Local Git to live server)
- Persistent attention to detail, even in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Effective Project Management
- Aptitude in presentation and feedback loops
- Relentless self-motivation
How You Will Succeed:
- Accelerating team initiatives, delivering projects ahead of or on time
- Maintaining a working curiosity of user-centric design
- Communicating clearly and working well with others
- Successfully multitasking while correctly prioritizing
- Letting your creativity and ingenuity shine
- Showcasing your positive attitude, boosting our culture
- Taking ownership of your work and personal growth
You will report to a remotely-located (Austin, TX) Brand Manager, but work out of the Lansing, MI office alongside the rest of our talented marketing team.
Air Lift has a unique culture in that we truly live by our guiding principles: integrity, continual improvement, customer focus, and respect. The dedication and enthusiasm of our employees serves for a vibrant work environment containing a plethora of opportunities for both personal and career development. In addition, Air Lift was named one of the Top Workplaces of 2016 by the Detroit Free Press, as well as receiving an award for West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in 2017 & 2018.
This position is prime for personal and career development. You get to be on the front lines, forming an experience that impacts hundreds of thousands of people each month