The ORECA Group has been a key player in the world of motorsport for almost 50 years.
It is around more than 350 victories and 50 titles in motor racing that the Group's legend and worldwide recognition has been built in this very demanding world.
Our Manufacturer or "Technology" activity consists of automotive engineering linked to the construction of competition cars and engine preparation (based in Signes 83 and Magny-Cours 58).
Our values and state of mind are expressed through our victories, both on and off the track: passion, determination, commitment and a taste for innovation.
As part of a strengthening of our teams, we are looking for a Trackside Development Engineer based in Signes, next to Paul Ricard Circuit on the French Riviera, for our Performance Engineering Department.
Reporting to the Performance leader, your main responsibilities will be :
- You will be responsible for the development of the vehicle project specifications with regard to the dynamic characteristics,
- Test and development of chassis (in and out) (LMDH, GT3, LMP2),
- Analysis of test session data and reporting to engineering (performance and design office).
- Simulation of lap times and vehicle dynamics,
- Correlation of models.
- A graduate of a mechanical/aeronautical engineering school with at least 5 years of experience in a similar engineering position is required. You are passionate and have a solid knowledge of the motorsport sector.
- You are familiar with Cosworth (PI), Canopy and Excel VB software.
- A professional level of English is mandatory.
- You pay attention to details and have the ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines if necessary.