As one of the world’s top tyre manufacturers, Cooper Tires continually produces results as a forward thinking company that demands the best performance from both its products and its people. An excellent opportunity has become available for a Technical Sales & Customer Account Manager to join the highly successful Motorsport Department.
Based in the Sales Offices at the Motorsport headquarters in Melksham, England, this exciting position is required to support the continued growth of the business. This is a challenging role working in an extremely high paced and ever changing business environment and will suit a very focused, dedicated and adaptable candidate who is able to work alone and as part of a diverse team.
- Key account management for several larger international Motorsport dealers.
- Potential to manage one or more race championships, this will involve overseeing the trackside service and completing all relevant sales, administration and liaison with championship organisers and governing bodies.
- Processing Sales Orders and handling general customer enquiries.
- Arranging shipment and delivery of both domestic and export orders.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring stock for specific customer or championship orders.
- Gaining an extensive knowledge of the motorsport industry and being very aware of current and future trends and movements.
- Building an intimate knowledge of the varied and extensive Motorsport product range.
- Gaining knowledge and understanding of racing cars using this to be able to apply the most appropriate product for each specific application.
- General administrative duties.
- Experience working within Motorsport industry is essential.
- Demonstrable track record in a competitive sales environment essential.
- Experience working with motorsport tyres & tyre sales is desirable.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written – foreign language skills would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable skill/qualifications in IT software packages: Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Willingness for national and international travel to include several weekends working trackside each year is essential.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click Apply and submit your CV and Cover Letter.