At Motorsport Games, we are a diverse collection of people. Developers, designers, marketers, artists, producers and salespeople from all over the world. And despite our different skills, backgrounds and experiences, we are all passionate about games. Our focus is, unsurprisingly, motorsport and racing related. We have shaped some of your favourite racing games from the last 20 years on console, PC and mobile, and are embarking on an ambitious journey to reshape the industry - to unite racing communities, esports, games, content, ideas, tools and chat all in one place. And we want you to join us. Different experiences and perspectives are vital to our ambitions.
We are growing rapidly via our NASCAR, Le Mans, BTCC and other motorsport licenses and need outstanding, passionate talent like you to get us to where we want to go. So, we want to hear about your story, and what you can add to Motorsport Games.
We are looking for a Senior UI Artist who considers themselves a graphic design trend setter, who has the conviction to set the graphical standard for all our UI. The role will compliment a confident and creative artist able to offer fresh and exciting UI design, but who also has the sensibilities and understanding of a UX designer.
You will have the opportunity to leave your thumbprint on a range of new projects, overseeing features from concept to completion.
The ideal candidate will be someone driven to succeed. You will work with an internal team as well as prominent rights holders from across motorsport. Want to work on the next generation of virtual motorsport? Get in touch!
Motorsport Games is a video games company with major offices in Miami, Orlando, London, Silverstone and Moscow with a large network of remote developers and support staff located around the globe.
- You will be tasked with designing the user experience (UX) to each feature in the game and will work closely with the Art and Design directors on this
- Tasked with producing concepts, prototypes and executing the graphical front-end as menus, icons and buttons which users can interact with
- Set the graphical standard for UI, establish best practice and documentation findings for others internal and external studios to follow
- Implement solid user interfaces, ensuring the quality bar stays high and consistent with the game’s layout
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to work independently on content and creation of video projects
- Knowledge of colour grading, basic animation and audio mixing
- Use own initiative when creating video content following provided brief and brand guidelines
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to production schedules in an agile environment
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- An interest in the racing genre
- Strong portfolio of previous work
- At least 2 years’ experience in the games industry as a UI Artist/Designer
- Released at least 1 Console/PC game
- Demonstratable Unreal Engine experience
- Connected to the Silverstone office, with remote working for the right candidate