The LNT Group is a rapidly expanding Yorkshire based group of companies. Under the guidance of Chairman and founder Lawrence Tomlinson it consists of five core businesses across industry sectors including: Healthcare, Construction, Chemicals, Automotive and Software.
Want2race are a leading on track experience company offering a range of services for drivers and racers including track days, rookie race series, driver training, corporate events and experience days. Part of the LNT Group of companies, W2R are the front-end arm of Ginetta – responsible for operating all Ginetta track days, test days and both customer and internal service work.
We offer a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including, free parking (on all sites), pension and much more.
The ideal candidate will have a professional, forward thinking and positive approach to managing all aspects of the W2R track support and workshop activities. A clear communicator and can-do attitude with focus on quality of work carried out and excellence in customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Professional presentation of track & race cars both mechanically & aesthetically at events
- Manage track side support and workshop team.
- Record keeping including job sheets and customer invoicing.
- Communicating with all customers to provide quotes and updates on work to their vehicle.
- Support customers at track events including track days, testing and race weekends.
- Responsible for track support admin – event planning, event set up and set down, run sheets, customer support, parts ordering.
- Highly experienced mechanic including service, repairs, rebuilds and chassis dynamics (minimum 2 years mechanic experience).
- Great communicator and customer service.
- Hands on approach and good work ethic.
- Presentable with attention to detail who takes pride in their work.
- Team player with a passion for motorsport.
- Based predominantly at Blyton Park Circuit Lincolnshire, the candidate may also be required to work from Ginetta HQ in Garforth.
- Weekend work as required to look after W2R’s rookie race series drivers. Fixed rate overtime paid.
- Event work and travel essential as part of the role with valid passport required for European events and travel.
- B+C or Class 1 or 2 driving licence advantage but not essential. Driver training provided for candidates looking to obtain their HGV licence.
- 1 month induction period at Ginetta HQ Leeds with full training given.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter including:
- Why you think you are perfect for the role at W2R
- Salary expectations
- Current notice period