Motorsport Network is an international media and technology company headquartered in Miami, FL and London, UK. The company's proprietary brands, websites and television operations focus on motor racing and consumer automotive content.
The purpose of the role is to create stunning 2D design, illustrations and assist in the creation of 3D visuals for all divisions across Motorsport Network. Please note that this role is a maternity cover for the duration of 9 months.
- 2D illustration and graphic design
- Storyboard artworking
- Create artworks in 3D (largely automotive)
- Problem solve design requests to find the most efficient approach
- Graphic design for company wide requests (Logos, infographics, etc)
- Storyboard illustration with short turn around times
- Assisting with creation of 3D models and/ or animations of automotive related assets (cars, bikes, components, etc)
Skills and experience required:
- Solid examples of core artistic talent
- 2D portfolio of illustrative/design works
- Storyboarding/ speedpaints
- 3D asset creation or animation skills
- Further examples of a generalist 3D or VFX knowledge
- Motion graphics capability
- Knowledge of video editing or compositing
- An interest in motorsport and automotive
- After Effects
- Element 3D
You must submit a digital portfolio, website, links or videos that demonstrate relevant artistic skills. Any applications without a portfolio or show-reel will not be reviewed.
We are looking for someone with demonstrable skills in both 2D and 3D artwork/ design.
You must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to work full time in our London, Richmond office.
The role offers a competitive salary, great benefits and generous holiday entitlement.