Salary: Depends on experience Hours: 36.5 hours per week. Potential for regular weekend working and foreign travel.
As one of the world’s top ten tyre manufacturers, Cooper Tires continually produces results as a forward thinking company that demands the best performance from both its products and its people. An excellent opportunity has become available for a sales position to join the highly successful Motorsport Department responsible for both Cooper & Avon branded Rally and Off-Road tyre ranges. Based at the Motorsport headquarters in Melksham, England, this exciting position is required to support the continued growth of the business. This is a challenging role working in an extremely high paced and ever changing business environment and will suit a very focused, dedicated and adaptable candidate who is able to work alone and as part of a diverse team.
• Develop and implement a strategic commercial plan to establish & grow significant sales of the rally tyre & off-road product range.
• Identify and establish potential growth areas within the rally tyre & off-road markets.
• Providing market research and detailed product briefs for commercial and R&D purposes.
• Support and expand global distribution network for rally tyre & off-road range.
• Annual sales planning and monthly forecasting to support the production and finance departments.
• Development and implementation of a robust pricing strategy for the rally tyre range.
• Working very closely with Marketing to advise & support on various initiatives to support the commercial plan.
• Key account management for several international Motorsport dealers.
• Planning, coordinating and monitoring stock for specific customer or championship orders.
• Attend shows & events for promotional & marketing benefits.
• Attend rally and track events to manage sales & service operations.
• Completing some sales administration duties such as sales order processing & invoicing.
• Educated to degree level or have equivalent qualifications or extensive relevant experience.
• Extensive knowledge and contacts within the global rally industry essential.
• Experience working with motorsport products & sales is desirable.
• Some technical tyre knowledge would be advantageous.
• Excellent communication skills; verbal and written – foreign language skills would be advantageous.
• Demonstrable skill/qualifications in IT software packages: Word, excel, outlook etc...
• Willingness for regular national and international travel to include weekend working is essential.
If you are interested in this internal vacancy then, please send your CV and Covering letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Closing Date: 6th September