Employment type: Salaried or Hourly Rate
Are you searching for a career change in the automotive industry? We’re currently recruiting on behalf of our industry leading automotive client, for a Process Engineer to support them in designing, engineering & manufacturing an extensive range of state-of-the art vehicles.
Working on a permanent contract based in near Newbury we require the Process Engineer to create and implement advanced manufacturing processes, whilst focusing on the efficiency and cost aspects of process investment options which must be communicated to engineers, managers and suppliers.
What to expect as a Process Engineer?
• Work closely with engineers and machinists, customers and suppliers to seek technical support on improving manufacturing processes
• Manage projects including process enhancements, capital investments and lean manufacturing principals
• Conduct studies to identify the relevance of proposed process enhancements and produce project plans identifying effort versus cost and return
To be considered for the Process Engineer role, we require candidates to have
• HNC/HND in an Engineering related discipline
• Motorsport or automotive experience with IT skills are essential
• Knowledge of transmission components, manufacturing processes, procedures & quality standards
If the Process Engineer role is of interest to you, don’t hesitate to contact Lisa for more information on: 01903 276761 firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Call Lisa Hunt on (01903) 276 761