Sunset+Vine are looking for an experienced Preditor to take on a new role in the branded content team, with a small but ambitious digital team for motorsports TV show, Mobil 1 The Grid.
Now in its 11th year, Mobil 1 The Grid is the go-to magazine show for motorsports enthusiasts across the globe, shown on BT Sport in the UK. The TV show goes behind the scenes at some of the biggest races around the world; from Le Mans to the Daytona 500 – Mobil 1 The Grid covers it all.
As the show enters its 12th season, the team’s Preditor will be charged with creating digital-first content for the Mobil 1 The Grid social channels, either shooting original content or re-versioning content from the TV show and/or archive.
• Creating original social content for M1TG social platforms utilising highlights packages, archive content or re-versioning TV content.
• Working on After Effects to create short social friendly animations/VFX to enhance content portfolio.
• Ensuring content is within the brand guidelines and suitable for each social platform, working with the team on evolving our house style guide.
• Work with Lead Social Producer on edit schedules and ensuring a realistic, reliable flow of content.
• Filming original content at track/location, charged with producing the shoot (sound/video/lighting) often under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Ensuring QC, most importantly high-production values across all digital content, in line with TV show offering.
• Whilst this is an office-based role in Hammersmith, some international travel is required to select races.
• Expert in Adobe Premier & After Effects
• Significant experience shooting and editing in a similar role or at a reputable agency/production house.
• A firm grasp on the latest & best practices for how content should be shot and edited for individual social platforms.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about motorsport.
• Experience of shooting content in a motorsports environment would be beneficial.
How to apply & further details
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunset+Vine continues to welcome diversity, celebrate individuality and support an inclusive working environment. As users of the disability confident scheme, we are aiming to interview as many disabled applicants as possible who meet the criteria for the role.
*** PLEASE NOTE ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED****