Alpine F1 Team have an opportunity to join the PLM group as a PLM Application Engineer to support, facilitate and enhance the use of PLM/CAD and improve the performance of the teams tools and processes in relation to 3DX.
PLM Application Engineer - The Role
The 3DX PLM Application Engineer provides technical and functional support to PLM/CAD users providing first and second level support to 3DX users. This key position within our PLM group will include the below responsibilities:
• Manage 3DX service requests. Identify, triage and track 3DX issues and change requests, escalate issues to level 2 and 3 support (Dassault SR, etc.).
• Analyse and resolve 3DX issues and change requests.
• Test 3DX fixes, new functionality, service pack upgrades, etc. prior to deployment in production.
• Perform PLM/CAD admin. tasks: BOM management, 3DX catalogue management, CAD file transfer, FIA documentation, race weekend documentation, etc.
• Prepare 3DX training materials, tips and technique documentation, user manuals, etc.
• Research and maintain good knowledge of the latest PLM/CAD technologies and tools.
• Develop functional and non-functional requirements to improve existing and new PLM applications.
PLM Application Engineer - The Person
We are looking for an individual with proven experience within 3DExperience, ideally 2019x or above with an expert technical and functional knowledge of ENOVIA and CATIA. You will have experience of PLM/CAD support and the ability to communicate well within groups and individuals.
Our offer to you
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a range of excellent benefits including pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Please apply with current CV, salary expectations and details of your notice period.