Scott Sport are looking for an experienced Motorsport Technician to join their expanding team.
We can offer a permanent or part time position in a positive and performance oriented working environment with diverse tasks and a variety of racing cars.
- Responsible for the build and preparation of our cars to the required specification
- Ability to follow a restoration project from start to finish to a high standard
- Follow car build in methodical, consistent and strict rules while respecting agreed deadlines
- Report reliability issues and seek solutions with Engineering team
- Follow Engineering Technical and operational protocols and guidelines
- Being a key team member during pit stops where precision and pace is expected
- Ability to be self organised and motivated
- The successful candidate will have a broad motorsport mechanical background. At minimum 4 years professional experience in GTE, GT3, DTM, LMP2, F2 or F3 is vital
- Experience of always delivering quality race cars to extremely tight and demanding deadlines with conflicting priorities
- The ability to consistently work to the highest standards with an exceptional attitude towards attention to detail
- You must be able to work closely with other team members and enjoy the challenge of working in a high pressured, time sensitive environment
- Willing to travel, flexible attitude to working hours including working at weekends
- Clean driving licence
- West Midlands based team
We look forward to receiving your application and please state your salary expectations and your earliest starting date.