Tickford Racing is an elite team in the Supercars Championship. The team runs four Ford Falcon V8 Supercars in the series and is responsible for the design, manufacturing, building and maintenance of each of its race cars. The team is housed in a large facility based in Melbourne’s northern suburbs – Campbellfield.
We are currently looking for an experienced Motorsport Electrician to join our vibrant team working in a high pace environment. The successful candidate will work alongside the teams Chief Electrician, with the purpose to assist in the optimum performance of all electrical and electronic equipment. This includes maintaining and improving performance of the cars electrical, data and radio systems.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ensuring the reliability of all car electric systems
• Maintenance of car & team electronic, electrical and Hardware systems
• Availability & performance of Data, AV, Radio & Electronic Systems at the race circuit
• Wiring harness building for race and test purposes
• Sensor and Component batch builds to strict specifications
• Update/Revision rollout
• Assist with maintenance of tooling, equipment and parts stock levels