MCA GmbH is one of the largest motorbike specialists in Germany with the following brands: BMW, Ducati, Honda, MV Agusta, Vespa and KTM. We are currently looking for three Motorcycle Technicians / Mechanics (especially for the whole brands, and also especially for KTM and also for our Racing department) to join our workshop team in Altendiez, Germany.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motorcycle enthusiast to combine their personal interests with their career in a fast growing business.
Responsibilities: of the Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic
- Diagnosing standard and complex faults and ensuring underlying problems are resolved.
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on motorcycles, including engine rebuilds.
- Motorcycle servicing.
- Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Opportunity to connect your hobby and job
- As a Racing Technician you have the opportunity to be on all great Race Tracks with us
Whilst we are ideally looking for someone with a good level of workshop experience, we are open-minded with regard to receiving applications from candidates who may not possess the qualifications but have the practical experience.
In return, you will be joining a fast moving and growing business that values its employees and cherishes its customers.