RallySport Direct is looking for its next Merchandise Processor to join our team! You’ll enjoy being part of a team environment that values your ability to be self-motivated, coachable and willing to learn our business, and promotable within our company. Oh, and if you are reliable, a problem solver, and share an overall passion for the automotive aftermarket industry - then you will definitely fit well into our work culture!
The role of the Merchandise Processor – Shipping/Receiving involves picking and shipping of all customer orders from the warehouse, receiving product in and putting away on shelves to keep stock replenished and up to date, as well as maintain the safety and neatness of the warehouse for the safety of all team members.
Where you’ll spend your time:
- Picking/shipping orders from the warehouse.
- Move freight for shipping & pack & box in preparation for shipping to customers
- Receive product & put away on shelves to keep stock replenished & updated
- Maintain safety & neatness of warehouse
- Help with inventory count on a periodic basis
- Read & audit labels
- Identify, count, & sort packages/inventory with a high level of urgency
- Participate in meetings, follow guidance, and provide feedback as appropriate
- Follow Safety Guidelines
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 6+ months of stable work experience in a warehouse or distribution center (preferred)
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis and team lift or shift product onto equipment up to 120 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and push items on a regular basis
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Good attendance record
- A desire to learn and grow
- Stable work history
- Team-oriented mindset
- Competencies below are typical company competencies, but can be higher or lower based on position:
- Achievement Oriented – focusing your efforts on achieving high quality results
- Passion for Teamwork – work with others to help them achieve their personal and organizational goals. You celebrate your wins with others, celebrate others wins and successes, and realize when the company falls short, you fall short and look for ways to succeed
- Exemplify Integrity – treating others fairly, honestly, and respectfully; furthering the integrity of the organization and its relationships of trust within your own teams, customers, and the broader community; maintains ethical principles even in the most challenging circumstances
- Must be able to adhere to attendance policies and requirements.
- A team of automotive enthusiasts who have a drive for customer service and sales, as well as leadership who have passion for the off-road industry, are driven, successful, and willing to help mentor and teach those who have the same passion
- Full time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term disability, two weeks of PTO your first year, paid holidays, employee discounts, and more...
- All employees are eligible for company provided Life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, discounts on products, and 401(k) plan participation (after 90 days with “immediate” vesting).
Your work environment:
- Requires extended periods of walking and standing, bending and twisting, and overall repetitive movement
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions
- Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects; exposure to hazardous equipment, exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting and uncomfortable
- Requires using ladders, forklifts, and ability to regularly lift up to 75 pounds, and team lift up to 120 pounds
- Requires work with others in a group or team with responsibility for work outcomes and results
- Requires speaking/reading in English.
Aftermarket Performance Group (APG) is a fast-growing leader in the automotive aftermarket industry. The company is made up of multiple divisions focused on the wholesale distributor and direct-to-consumer segments within diesel performance (Premier Performance Products), jeep and off-road (Northridge4x4), compact performance (RallySport Direct, JB Autosports, and GrimmSpeed), and gas segment (Stage 3 Motorsports).