Install, setup, repair and maintain Production equipment in order to sustain or improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- · Provide primary maintenance support to production lines; use of MP2 to document all work performed;
- · Schedule/assign work orders, perform high level of maintenance on machinery/fabrication and verify results; use of MP2;
- · Participate in training of all new Technicians to rapidly improve skill level
- · Actively participate in all equipment installations/modifications on the production floor including, but not limited to installing, performing setup for mass production, and performing periodic preventive/predictive maintenance when equipment is put into service;
- · Effective management of labor costs and productivity;
- · Prompt, accurate, and professional communication to appropriate personnel as required;
- · Assist in establishing spare parts quantities and ordering frequencies for all new spare parts;
- · Assist in incoming spare parts inspection for verification of usability and dimensional accuracy;
- · Assist in maintaining/reworking of spare parts;
- · Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on all production equipment;
- · Utilization of various machine shop equipment to fabricate/complete assigned Kaizens;
- · Function as an emergency First Responder per WVSM;
- · Operate man lift per procedures and guidelines;
- · Perform all work in accordance with quality, environmental and regulatory procedures and guidelines;
- · Understand/comply with QMS policy/procedures;
- · Understand/comply with EMS policy/procedures;
- · Adhere to safety policy/procedures.
- · Performance of household duties including 5S;
- · Prompt reporting of any abnormalities of incoming parts or increases in part usage out to management;
- · Will perform other duties as assigned by management;
- · Overtime and shift changes may be necessary as required.
Degree: High School Diploma or GED required; Vocational/technical certificate preferred;
Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Mechanic or equivalent; basic knowledge of electrical repair is preferred. Employee may need to be certified to drive a fork truck and/or man lift. Basic computer skills required; MS Office experience preferred.