Sunset+Vine is looking for a Junior Social Media Manager to take on a new role in the branded content team, with a small but ambitious digital team for motorsports TV show, Mobil 1 The Grid.
Now in its 11th year, Mobil 1 The Grid is the go-to magazine show for motorsports enthusiasts across the globe, shown on BT Sport in the UK. The TV show goes behind the scenes at some of the biggest races around the world; from Le Mans to the Daytona 500 – Mobil 1 The Grid covers it all.
As the show enters its 12th season, the Junior Social Media Manager will lead the tone of voice of Mobil 1 The Grid in the digital landscape, building a loyal motorsports community across the show’s social platforms.
• Creating a bi-weekly content calendar, in line with the content strategy & framework.
• Working with the Lead Digital Producer to ensure there is a constant supply of rich content across the Mobil 1 The Grid social channels.
• Scheduling and publishing of content across each platform.
• Community Management across all channels
• Leading our tone of voice across all social networks.
• Writing copy where required, for web or social content.
• Pulling together platforms insights where required and compiling performance reports.
• Building a syndication list for original digital content and ensuring distribution of content to third parties.
• Using Adobe Photoshop to create branded collateral (thumbnails, cover images and social- first graphics).
• Whilst this is an office-based role in Hammersmith, some international travel is required to select races.
• Significant post-grad experience in managing a global social media account.
• Experience working with a CMS, preferably WordPress.
• Advanced Photoshop skills required with an eye for good graphic design.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about motorsport is essential.
How to apply & further details
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Sunset+Vine continues to welcome diversity, celebrate individuality and support an inclusive working environment. As users of the disability confident scheme, we are aiming to interview as many disabled applicants as possible who meet the criteria for the role.
*** PLEASE NOTE ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED****