Pirelli Motorsport has an excellent opportunity for a talented graduate to be part of our highly successful internship program, where full training and support will be given to allow you to fulfil your potential.
The successful candidate will become an integral member of the Pirelli Motorsport team; you will be involved in most aspects of tyre engineering, providing professional trackside support service in respect to a variety of motorsport events. You will work both in Didcot, Oxfordshire and at race events in the UK and abroad.
You will be passionate about motorsport and have excellent practical skills, be a good problem solver, possess the ability to analyse and interpret data as well as assess physical cases.
- To analyse and interpret race data on behalf of Pirelli and your allocated motorsport team(s) with the aim of promoting continuous improvement in the brand
- To produce clear, factual, analytical reports in a timely manner
- To be acutely aware of the need for accuracy and resilience in a fast-paced and highly pressurised environment
- To work as an effective team member in relation to the Engineering team
- To take initiative and solve problems through statistical analysis and regular liaison and discussion with colleagues, line managers and race team representatives
- To identify and undertake training and development activities, improving your knowledge and skills to fulfil your potential, as part of this highly successful internship program.
- Good level of general education, including English and Maths
- It is essential you are a Graduate with a relevant degree e.g. Motorsport Engineering
- Previous work experience with an understanding of the Motorsport Sector is essential.
- Strong IT skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work and able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise, coordinate and organise workload, ensuring deadlines are achieved
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships
In return, we are offering
- A competitive salary, plus additional payments for travel.
- Other excellent benefits include medical insurance, full uniform, travel and accommodation when at events, as well as 5 weeks holiday.
The successful candidate will have current eligibility to work in the UK and the ability to travel freely, with no passport or COVID vaccine restrictions, to worldwide locations.
If you think you are suited to this role and would like to be considered, please click apply and submit your CV, cover letter and salary expectations.