Don’t just go to work; become part of a unique company within a fast- moving industry. TOYOTA GAZOO Racing Europe GmbH – competing to win, innovating to inspire.
We are looking for an Engineer Mechanical Design to be part of the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing World Rally Team, based at the TGR-E facility in Finland. Are you a team player who thrives on responsibility, with high level of motivation to achieve targets and deadlines?
Then you could be the right person to take on this challenge. Experience team work and be inspired by the passion of our varied and motivated workforce as we challenge for World Rally Championship success..
- undertake 2D-layouts, calculations, 3D design and development and design of sub-assemblies
- responsible for producing designs (including the respective tooling) and drawings as well as full documentation in English
- working closely as part of a team of designers
- ensure on-time delivery of projects within agreed cost limits
The successful candidate will:
- have a Masters / Bachelors degree in a relevant engineering discipline and be a professionally trained engineer with previous experience in motorsport
- be familiar with a wide range of manufacturing techniques
- display good knowledge with Catia V5, experience in teamcentre advantageous
- be methodical in approach to work and problem solving
What we offer:
- exciting projects and a place for technical freedom and innovation to get things moving
- attractive benefits packages e.g. competitive remuneration, social benefits
- a challenging, fulfilling workplace in a multi-national company within a familiar atmosphere - driven by passion