- Prepare sensors, actuators and wiring looms
- Inspect and service electric components and ensure documentation
- Support test and rally/race activities as required
- Layout and pinout of electrical car parts, such as actuators and looms
- Create and support the design drawings for electrical parts
- Assemble circuit boards and maintain them
- Calibrate sensors and actuators and perform tests on specific test benches
- Vocational training as an electrician or comparable qualification in the field of electronics.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the Motorsport sector.
- Familiarity with systems such as MIL-Spec, Deutsch, Raychem, Souriau.
- Fluent English both written and spoken is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Motorsport electrical standards and preferably high voltage usage.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Outlook).
- You complete tasks with minimal guidance and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Show you can be part of a team and create a motivating environment.
- Secure and long-term employment relationship.
- Market and performance-related remuneration.
- Training and career development.
- Working in an international and dynamic environment.
- 30 days vacation per calendar year.
- Free parking.
- Attractive benefits.
- Car leasing options.