Reactive Parts is an industry leading importer, distributor and online retailer of top end performance motorcycle parts to offer a complete solution to race teams, club racers and track day riders globally. We sell to teams in MotoGP, World Superbikes and British Superbikes!
This is an exciting role that holds fantastic opportunities for any applicant. If you are interested in motorcycle racing there will be regular opportunities to attend races and trade shows within the UK.
We are looking for a professional e-commerce executive with excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills to manage the e-commerce stores (Magento 1) and order management/stock control software (Orderwise). You will be responsible for updating product data, bringing new product ranges online, maintenance and ongoing improvement of the website and ongoing SEO.
You will also be responsible for managing all compliances such as GDPR, SSL Certification, FCA Regulation (Finance) etc. (These elements are easily trained)
Our order management and stock control software integrates with our ecommerce stores by importing sales orders and exporting shipping data. We do not expect experience in this particular software and full training will be given, but experience with a similar system would be desirable.
The project to migrate to Magento 2 will form part of this role in the next 12 months, so will require the project management with a web development agency. Training and support will be provided for ongoing use of M2.
- Keeping all websites running smoothly and reacting to any glitches that occur
- Implementing and improving with new website features when required
- Importing new product ranges into Orderwise and Magento
- Keeping existing product data up to date (price changes etc)
- Problem solving integration issues
- Advanced Magento knowledge
- Ecommerce experience understanding payment integrations
- Experience in HTML & photoshop is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of servers and office IT set up
- Strong understanding of spreadsheets and manipulating product data for import
- Friendly, with a can do attitude and happy to support in other areas if needed
- Advanced IT skills (Excel, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Understanding of motorcycle parts would be an excellent advantage when dealing with our product ranges, whilst this isn’t a requirement, a willingness to learn is vital.
This is a busy, yet friendly environment with lovely modern office space. We are a fast paced company who is looking for ambitious and driven candidates who want a long term position with ongoing growth potential.