We have a new opportunity for a Dyno Cell Technician reporting to the Powertrain Dyno Team Leader. The main responsibility of the role is the installation, operation and maintenance of our Transmission Dyno test cell.
- Responsible for the overall correct installation of the Unit Under Test (UUT) onto the dyno
- Operation of the test console in line with dyno procedures
- Maintenance of the dyno system hardware, including liaising with external contractors
- Contribute towards the long term development of the dyno facility
- Reporting of faults and contribution to the resolution of dyno related issues
- Develop a working knowledge of the dyno control systems
- Maintain excellent housekeeping standards at all times
- Actively lead best practice with regards to safety within the test cell
- Previous dyno, or similar test bed experience
- Previous experience in a motorsport test or trackside environment
- Good practical knowledge of gearbox and hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with MES (Atlas) \ Matlab software would be advantageous
- Highly motivated, able to make decisions within a pressurised environment and have an active interest in technical problem solving
We demand the best from our people. So it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, Mercedes company car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym, and subsidised restaurant facilities.