In this role you will be responsible for the design of F1 car composite parts, inside the Composite Group in Design Office, from the studies of layout installations to the patterns and moulds, mouldings details and relative jigs.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Execution of studies and schemes, based on aerodynamic info and car layout, according to the guidelines from Group Leader and Team Leader
Tools design, based on moulding schemes.
Making of drawings for composites items to be manufactured.
Study and drawings of jigs
Cover the reliability needs for designed parts, in collaboration with the involved departments
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Good engineering skills, orientation towards composite design and mechanical design
- Excellent mastery of CAD, NX would be preferable
- Provides timely information and reports (delivery within the deadlines set in the job list and maintenance of direct communications with/to the Group Leader and the Team Leader).
- Initiative and Innovation
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to work with the team, with the group and with the departments involved.
- Good academic path, preferably aeronautical or automotive.
- Fluency in English
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.