Race Winning Brands (RWB) is an accumulation of independent businesses, each with market leading brand recognition that sells primarily pistons, and other engine related components into the Automotive and Powersports markets (high-performance racing, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, etc.). The companies are market leaders in manufacturing highly engineered engine components on their respected fields.
Race Winning Brands, located in Mentor OH, has an immediate opening for a CNC Programmer. The primary function includes but is not limited to: create programs as required for machines to produce parts accurately.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Knowledge of machining, tooling, offsets, and work holdings.
- Knowledge of GD&T.
- Mastercam knowledge (or the ability to go to training)
- CNC program maintenance
- Program updates to product design changes
- Assist with software development
- Troubleshoot manufacturing problems and support as possible.
- Provide immediate technical and/or non-technical support to Manufacturing when necessary
- Travel to other locations as needed to train employees or program machines
Minimum Qualifications include but are not limited to
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Twelve months related experience and/or training; capable of using calipers, height gauges, dial indicators, and micrometers.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting engineering prints and specs including GD&T.
- Understanding of CNC equipment, preferably in the manufacturing of pistons.
- Mastercam knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English (verbal and written)
- Must be comfortable traveling for several weeks at a time.
Relocation is not included in this position.