Acero Precision is a leading, global OEM Manufacturer of precision machined components. We specialize in the manufacturing and assembly of complex, close tolerance products. Our range of clients includes the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries. Acero Precision headquarters is a state-of-the-art 80,000+ square foot manufacturing facility located in West Chester, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia.
In order to maintain our growth and continue serving our customers with excellent service, our recruiting team searches for the best and brightest in their field. We are seeking a CMM Programmer for our Brown and Sharpe Global 07 05 CMM's using PC-DMIS software.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop proven programs by using customer provided drawings, CAD models, CMM programs and company developed information to facilitate program launches and provide support to programs during productions.
- Assist operators with drawing interpretation and proper fixturing/setup to ensure that reliable inspections are performed and accurate data is obtained.
- Educate machine operators on interpretation of CMM reports to drive proper machine adjustments and minimize scrap.
- Provides CMM training to CMM and other machine operators in report analysis and CMM use/programming.
- Reads, interprets and fully understands engineering drawings/prints.
- Responsible for vendor relations pertaining to maintenance of CMM equipment.
- Strong GD&T is a must.
- Min of 2 years of direct CMM programming experience utilizing PC-DMIS software.
- Min of 5 years experience in either quality or machining background.
- Ability to use inspection gaging equipment such as but not limited to Setup/Layout Gauges, Bore Gauges, Height Gauges, Bench Gauges, Indicators, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be well organized.
- Experience in machining environment is a must, ideally with complex multi axis machined components.
- Working with tolerances of .0001" to .0002" total.
- Experience with optical measurement systems a plus.
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and property of Acero Precision.