Motorsport Network connects hundreds of millions of people who love Motorsport and cars. Its technology and distinct brands distinguish its unique content and services to help it engage Motorsport and auto fans in their native languages. It connects this universe with television, digital content, live events, e-commerce, gaming and social networking to unify people with a passion for all things automotive. As a global digital media company, it is the gateway to the world of Motorsport and cars.
Being a startup by philosophy, we are always building new stuff. We are not afraid of change. Willing to be data driven across the whole company, we are looking for a business intelligence developer.
About the Data Development team:
Our data team is fairly new so we’re looking for someone who is not afraid of getting its hands dirty, with as much horizontal skills as possible. You need to be proficient in SQL, and ideally already have some experience with a BI tool (does not matter which one), and python knowledge.
The purpose of this role is to build and maintain business intelligence dashboards and to help with other tool implementation and data ingestion if possible.
- Create new data visualisation dashboards.
- Maintain existing reports.
- Create one-off reports.
- Interface with managers to understand data needs.
- Support existing processes running in production.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ year experience with SQL (mandatory)
- Previously worked with a Business Intelligence tool
- Ability to analyse data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify, create and communicate data driven insights
- Knowledge of data warehousing
- Ability and interest in managing and communicating Business Intelligence dashboard plans to internal clients
You will be entitled to a generous 25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per year. Our beautiful modern offices are based in the centre of Richmond.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 /year
- Data Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)