Canepa is seeking a Project Manager who is quality and detail minded, hardworking, and dedicated to providing the highest level of workmanship in the industry. The Project Manager oversees the service/mechanical restoration technicians and works closely with the Motorsports, body/paint, parts and fabrication department managers. The ideal candidate would have managed a high-level restoration shop and/or owned their own shop and has a thorough understanding of the day-to-day operations of a top-level automotive organization.
- Consult with clients on scope of work and customer follow-up.
- Plan, manage and oversee projects.
- Review of projects in current database systems: Quickbase, Quickbooks, and Excel.
- Work closely with restoration, service, Motorsports and parts department managers.
- Vendor relationships.
- Facility &Operation Management.
- Screening and hiring employees.
- Direct report to the Owner/CEO.
- Execute and communicate Owner’s initiatives and direction.
Candidate should have at least 10 years of automotive experience and 5 years in a supervisory/management role. They must have strong leadership and organizational skills, and the ability to understand and manage a large,diverse staff.
Project Manager must possess strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors.
Managers are required to stay abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations affecting their operations and comply with them, including hazardous waste disposal and OSHA Right-to-Know regulations. Also they must provide the necessary training on regulations and ethical practices.