Level5 Advertising is a full-service marketing agency for the Recreational Vehicle (RV), Marine and Motorsports industries. Level5 was created as a niche marketing agency within the walls of its parent company, Team Velocity Marketing. Together these companies service the automotive and recreational vehicle industries, providing a full range of advertising and marketing services to dealerships, associations and manufacturers nationwide. Our unique culture promotes creativity, camaraderie, and success. Our team members are hard-working and driven to achieve success for our Clients.
As an Account Coordinator on the Level5 Team, you must possess superior communication skills and have working knowledge of Agency-Client relationships and processes. You work closely with the Account Manager and/or Director and the Level5 Production Team to ensure timely deliverables. You will develop and maintain a working-level understanding of the RV industry, company culture, products, services, strategic communication planning and integrated marketing strategies. You are highly organized, task and detail-oriented, motivated, articulate, flexible, and capable of working under pressure. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service. Your academic and professional experience has instilled a sense of urgency without compromising the integrity of results.
- Attain working knowledge of Level5’s agency processes, account management, integrated strategies
- Assist with preparation of Account Service documents, i.e., meeting agendas, reporting decks, and general Client communications
- Participate in and document Client meeting discussions and conference calls
- Maintain constant communication with Account Teams on deliverables’ status and current work-in-progress using internal processes
- Assist with resolving Client questions and needs in a timely manner
- Work to problem-solve production issues and errors; escalate issues, as needed
- Understand Clients’ goals and effectively organize deliverables to ensure productive campaign results
- Update and maintain Clients’ Consumer Portal(s)
- Learn, and maintain, knowledge of compliance and co-op requirements for all manufacturers
- Support Account Management team with additional tasks, as needed
- Work ahead on client deliverables; what you know in advance, do in advance
ADDITIONAL DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Know your Client! Learn, and maintain, knowledge of Client Accounts; understand their Perfect Market
- Be a student of the Industry! Hone your understanding of the RV industry, company culture, products, services, strategic communication planning and integrated marketing strategies
- Exercise proactive daily communications in a professional and efficient manner with both colleagues and clients
- Continually seek ways to add value to the Client-Agency relationship
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ professional experience
- Agency experience, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Extremely organized, task and detailed-oriented
- Must be a critical thinker
- Exceptional communication skills; demonstrated ability to write, listen and articulate in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to proactively take ownership of projects
- Ability to establish priorities and objectives
- Must be flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Must maintain focus and constructive behavior under pressure
This is a full-time salaried position located in Herndon, VA (due to Covid19 employees will temporarily work remotely). Competitive compensation commensurate on experience, as well as participation in company benefit offerings.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please COMPLETE the online application, and be sure to upload a current resume. Local candidates ONLY, no relocation assistance provided for this position. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.