About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As the Senior Manager of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships you will be at the center of creating opportunities for Fisker to work with other brands and entities. This position reports to the SVP Communications and to the SVP of User Experience, as well as a high degree of interaction with, and direction from, the founders of the company. Success will be judged on short-term deliverables such as helping to shape and deliver the company offer to partner brands, developing the necessary sales tools and identifying potential brands and entities to work with. Partnerships can include those that amplify relationships with key supplier and project partners through to brand partnerships that help to engage customers for each company.
- Creating and deploying the partnership strategy for the company.
- Leading the communications with prospective partners and working alongside functions such as purchasing, marketing, legal, finance and user experience to deliver the optimum partnership package for the company.
- Being an internal advocate and ‘cheerleader’ for partnerships and collaborations with third-parties.
- Creating added-value for the company and assisting the company business leaders to deliver outstanding products and services for our customers.
Preferred Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Expertise in crafting a compelling sales proposition and pitching effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with business negotiations and working towards a win-win for the company and our partners
- Comfortable under pressure including timelines and working out of regular hours
- Positive attitude, team player, collaborator
- Results oriented, attention to both ‘big picture’ as well as detail
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple, important projects simultaneously and under deadline
- Entrepreneurial & innovation mindset; flexibility, sense of urgency, creative problem solver, desire to build from the ground up
- Must be willing to travel both domestically, as well as internationally, as required
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends where needed to meet deadlines and company goals