We are a dynamic team of dedicated motorsport enthusiasts with whom you will share a common target: to perform at your best in pursuit of perfection!
To achieve results on rally stages and race tracks around the world, we ask for full commitment, professionalism and a strong team spirit from all of our employees.
Does that sound like you? If you’d like to join our team, drop us a line with your application and any relevant documentation.
Performance Engineer (ETCR)
- Work in conjunction with race engineers on setting up race cars and driver performance during the tests and events in ETCR
- Work on simulation tools in order to optimize the performance of the cars
- Collaborate with the race engineers and drivers during DiL simulator sessions
- Analyze data using dedicated data acquisition software and additional analysis techniques to optimize the car performance
- Participate in different test and event activities
- Compile detailed technical event and test reports
- Apply your knowledge of high voltage systems throughout the whole project
- First experiences as a Performance Engineer or similar role
- Preferably within another motorsport team
- Proven skills in Wintax, Matlab, Excel / VBA
- Well organized approach and ability to handle pressure under pace
- Good understanding of vehicle dynamics
- Analytical understanding and reporting skills via given analytical tools
- A flexible approach to working hours and tasks is essential