Based in Alzenau, near Frankfurt in Germany, Hyundai Motorsport GmbH is responsible for Hyundai’s global motorsport activities and primarily for its World Rally Championship program. We are currently looking for an Intern for Function Development to join in our team.
- Assist in control software/physical model development and validation for a race car.
- Version management and documentation of the results and models.
- Ongoing Master's degree studies in in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Functional- / Physical model- development, SIL/MIL/HIL testing and application.
- Model based controls with Matlab/Simulink.
- Understanding of Engine Management Systems and data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English is compulsory.
- Motivation and ability to manage and deliver tasks to meet established commitments.
- Show you can be part of a team and create a motivating environment.
- Working in an international and dynamic environment
- Free parking
- Attractive benefits