Sunset+Vine is looking for a Lead Digital Producer to take on a senior role in the branded content team, managing a small but ambitious digital team for motorsports TV show, Mobil 1 The Grid.
Now in its 11th year, Mobil 1 The Grid is the go-to magazine show for motorsports enthusiasts across the globe, shown on BT Sport in the UK. The TV show goes behind the scenes at some of the biggest races around the world; from Le Mans to the Daytona 500 – Mobil 1 The Grid covers it all.
As the show enters its 12th season, the Lead Digital Producer will be an expert in social and digital strategy, ensuring Mobil 1 The Grid’s digital properties are in line with best practices across the digital landscape, as well as pursuing excellence and best in class in content creation.
• Act as the Project Lead for Mobil 1 The Grid Digital both internally and externally.
• Providing Strategic & Editorial focus across all digital platforms.
• Will be the main point of contact for agencies, the client and regional brand teams for digital content matters.
• Managing and developing two direct reports, a Preditor and Junior Social Media Manager.
• Management of digital edit schedule, content pipeline and programming/publishing framework.
• Responsible for managing the paid media strategy in collaboration with media buying agency.
• Responsible for insights and overseeing testing and learning.
• Leading the digital content team on location, when filming original content at track.
• Ensuring best practice and social media landscape.
• Lead content syndication strategy.
• Manage annual digital content budget.
• Whilst this is an office-based role in Hammersmith, some international travel required to select races.
• Have significant digital content experience, managing content teams and working client facing.
• Experience leading a global digital project or overseeing a global social media strategy.
• A proven track record in creating exceptional, engaging and innovative content for social media platforms (examples required).
• Comfortable working with multiple agencies and leading projects, often under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Must show a clear understanding of the role of social media within the sporting landscape.
• A firm editorial and creative mindset, knowing how to manage and get the best out of people.
• Knowledge of the motorsports landscape would be beneficial, as would experience working in sports.
How to apply & further details
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunset+Vine continues to welcome diversity, celebrate individuality and support an inclusive working environment. As users of the disability confident scheme, we are aiming to interview as many disabled applicants as possible who meet the criteria for the role.
*** PLEASE NOTE ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED****