About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
Key Account Manager Tenders and Fleet Solutions will be responsible for generating new business for Fisker across Europe through public and private tenders as well as coordinating the delivery of the best fleet solutions for fleet customers by acting as a liaison between the customers and Fisker product strategy department. The position will report into the Enterprise Sales Director Europe.
- Research the vehicle tender landscape across Europe and identify opportunities.
- End-to-end responsibility for tender application, requirement fulfillment and preparation and submission of documentation.
- Coordinate and support country fleet managers with local tenders.
- Gain knowledge of the different fleet management solutions in the market.
- Use acquired knowledge to identify the different pain points of fleet customers and suggest solutions.
- Act as a liaison between the customers and Fisker product strategy department to trigger development and execution of the best fleet management solutions for Fisker fleet customers.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Bachelor or Master's degree, or equivalent in experience.
- 4+ years of B2B commercial experience.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Experience with public and private tenders in one or more big EU 5 markets preferred.
- Technical understating of fleet management solutions
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of business finance solutions.
- Fluency in English and German is a must, third European language is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple, important projects simultaneously and under deadline
- Start-up and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Resourceful & methodical, growth and sales oriented.
- Good balance between process orientation and hands-on approach.
- Approachable and open to feedback.
- Thrives well in a diverse, multicultural environment.
- Able to build, inspire, enable and serve the team.
- Positive attitude, team player, collaborator
- Must be willing to travel both domestically, as well as internationally, as required; may require extensive travel (40%+) during certain periods of time
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends where needed to meet deadlines and company goals
- Proficiency with MS Office
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.