We’re looking for enthusiastic full-time Number 1 Race & Rally Mechanics to work in our Bruntingthorpe workshop and attend race weekends. The successful applicants will be responsible for preparing a variety of race cars including: Riley & Scott LMP1, Group A Touring Car, Chevron B19, Funcups, Revolution, Toyota GT86 rally cars and Mazda MX5s.
Enthusiasm for travel is essential, as our team attends many race and rally weekends each year in the UK, Europe and America.
What we’re looking for
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in motorsport, including preparation, repairs, rebuilds and restorations
- Track side experience essential, with passion for motorsport and customer service
- Calm, friendly and highly-motivated individual with can-do attitude
- Presentable with good attention to detail, taking a pride in their work
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Clear and open communicator
- Full, clean driving licence (trailer licence desirable)
- Presenting race and rally cars professionally at events, both mechanically and aesthetically
- Ability to diagnose and solve mechanical problems, especially under pressure during races
- Record keeping, including job sheets and lifing of parts
- Able to work on own initiative, organising and prioritising workload
Greensall Motorsport currently run 16 race and rally cars and have the ideal workshop facility at Bruntingthorpe with direct access to the test track. Owners, Nigel and Nikki Greensall, have extensive experience in the motorsport industry, with Nigel having raced professionally for over 30 years and Nikki having won the Formula Woman Caterham Championship and has managed many race teams and drivers.
If you think you have what we’re looking for, drop us a line with your CV and tell us why you think you’d be a perfect fit for our team, along with salary expectations and current notice period.