About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
The Country Manager is responsible to represent Fisker Inc. in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg. You will manage sales, develop business, drive customer satisfaction, oversee the regional marketing activities and increase profitability for Fisker Inc. in the region.
The Country Manager will be responsible for the success of our expansion into a foreign market, overseeing all aspects of the business. In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven, hands-on, have a passion for automotive customer experience and service, and a desire to build a business from the ground up.
The Country Manager France/BeNeLux reports directly to the VP Marketing, Sales & Service Europe. The position will be based in market and spend one week per month in Munich to facilitate team building.
- Manages every aspect of our newly expanding operation in-country, responsible for managing all activities relating to sales, after sales services and marketing. This involves taking responsibility for sales targets, service levels and customer service quality targets.
- The headquarter in California and Munich develop the global and European strategies while the country manager has the responsibility to execute all strategies and direction on regional level. The country manager also will contribute that regional key success factors are taking into account into the European strategy.
- The country or regional organisation will stay small and focused, working hand-in-hand with the line functions in Munich. Therefore – and being part of a true start-up – every country manager is tasked to work hands-on and fully engaged for all kind of projects or workflows as needed.
- Project manages the next 12 months to prepare the launch of the Fisker brand in the region and the ramp up of the necessary infrastructure and third party services.
- Support negotiating and contracting with vendors and service providers needed for fleet management, logistics, after sales services and used car business in close collaboration with the Director Service Experience Fisker Europe.
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market space in order to develop the best go-to-market strategy.
- Contribute to and execute cutting edge marketing campaigns developed in leadership by the colleagues in California and the European Headquarter.
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out the product line
- Support the headquarter in Munich to develop annual budgets for the sub-region, define KPIs in collaboration with the Vice President and manage the region via the delivery and execution of these key performance indicators and deliverables covering sales, customer satisfaction and marketing.
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients (B2B & B2C) is a big part of a Country Manager job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
Country Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 to 8 years work experience as a regional manager, network development manager or after sales manager in an international business setting
- Professional background in automotive and E-Mobility preferred
- Significant experience in the regional management, sales, after sales and marketing fields strongly preferred
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Decisive and committed
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent
- A Country Manager job requires a strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- In a Country Managers job, you need to have excellent networking skills.
- The job of a Country Manager needs to be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- To effectively manage operations, a Country Manager needs to have knowledge and experience of the sector their company operates within. They must fully understand the products and services provided by their company.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel etc.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Fluent in French and English a must; language skills in Dutch preferred.