We are looking for a Freelance Content Producer for Motorsport.TV Live.
Purpose of the role:
Preparation and output of Live Broadcast coverage
- Work alongside the Editorial team to generate stories
- Compose headlines, scripts and on-screen graphics
- Brief and deliver talkback to presenters
- Book and brief guests and experts for discussion pieces
- Manage media and fast turnaround cloud-based edits for social media
- Utilise social media for reaction to stories and incorporate in content
- Use the Content Management System to access relevant footage
- Maintain high standards of spelling, grammar and fact checking
The Producer’s role will involve the preparation and live output of Live Events and News on a Cloud-Based system – running order, scripting, preparing relevant visuals and footage and ensuring the broadcast is compliant. Training will be provided on our new Cloud-Based Remote Production system. You should be quick thinking, confident writing scripts and editing packages on Abode.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Writing scripts and briefing presenters
- Producer of live broadcasts; delivering talkback on live broadcasts
- Running a team; working under pressure; News sensibility
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere plus other new media technology to produce and clip videos
- As this is a new project, roles and processes will adapt so candidates should be flexible and relish the opportunity to work in new ways.
A knowledge of Motor Sport is essential for candidates as is a keen eye for identifying stories which will resonate with fellow enthusiasts. Candidates should thrive working under pressure, be able to easily prioritise workflow, react quickly to breaking news stories and have high standards of fact-checking and accuracy.