This role offers the successful candidate a great opportunity to grow Motorsport Network’s presence across Germany, Switzerland, and Austria (GSA) through selling its wide international portfolio of exciting products and services to the B2B and, ultimately, B2C markets. A passionate sales professional with an equal passion for Automotive and Motorsport and digital marketing products is our ideal Candidate, alongside self-drive and an ability to adapt to changing requirements. Come and join our growing Sales Team and be part of an exciting future in a dynamic and truly exhilarating industry.
About Motorsport Network
Motorsport Network is the leading independent media, interactive entertainment and e-commerce company focused on the automotive and motorsport industries. Every month, more than 60 million dedicated users visit a Motorsport Network digital property, to buy, to learn, to be entertained, or simply to feed their passion for cars and racing. Motorsport Network takes the user on a journey that encompasses news and insights, events, tickets, games and eSports, and leverages the network to add value to their experience. Through the use of in-house technology and modern data tools our processes and products are constantly evolving to better serve our audience, clients, and partners.
- Commercialization of online advertising on our digital media, including motorsport.com, Motorsport-Total.com, Formel1.de, motorsport.tv, Autosport.com, Motor1.com and InsideEVs.com etc.
- Commercialization of sponsorships and branded partnerships across our digital media
- Identification of new brand partners, sponsors, and advertising clients
- Coordination of Motorsport Network’s commercial partner portfolio
- Management of sales partner agency networks
- Day-by-day point-of-contact to selected commercial partners (key accounts) regarding the delivery, fulfillment reporting, implementation and execution of contractual rights and services
- Provision of excellent account management towards commercial partners
- Keeping sales tracking system and reporting tools up to date
- Identify, track and measure KPIs through agreed data management
- Provision of comprehensive feedback and reporting documents
- Developing new marketing concepts, partner packages, business presentations and commercial proposals, tailored to individual needs
- University degree in marketing, business administration or similar
- At least six years sales experience, preferably in the sport, media, digital and sponsorship environments
- Excellent understanding of digital media and related advertising models
- Strong network of clients, preferably within media agency, automotive and/or motorsport environment
- Proven track record in achieving set targets
- High level of commercial acumen
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ready to travel – across Germany, Switzerland and Austria and occasional international travel
- Languages: German and English fluent
- Strong self-starter and resilience