We are looking for an Airbag Racing Assistance Technician to join our Electronics Development Department with a strong interest for the motorsports industry.
- Provide technical assistance for airbag at MotoGP races (airbag recharges).
- Report races events (crashes, technical problems, etc.).
- Supervise Racing needs in terms of materials and riders technical needs
- Support racing airbag development in terms of testing management and specs definition.
- Graduate in Electronic or short degree in electronic/mechatronic.
- Basic knowledge of electronic design
- Basic Knowledge of PC and embedded system programming
- Good dexterity
- Excellent Team-working approach/mentality
- Discrete and precise attitude
- Available to travel frequently
- Fluent in English