- You have several years of experience in Motorsport and GT3 Race cars
- You have a basic technical education with several years of experience and are characterised by reliability, resilience and flexibility
- You like to take responsibility and are a good team player
- You can work independently
- You have basic PC user skills in excel
- You have advanced knowledge of English, written and spoken
You should be:
- A good Team player
- Pro active
- Ready for action
- Leadership and coordination of the vehicle crew at the race track and workshop
- Responsible for setting up and preparing the racing vehicle for races and tests according to the specifications of the chief mechanic and the race engineer.
- Ensure faultless driving operation.
- Vehicle setup according to the race engineer's specifications.
- Maintenance and testing of vehicle parts.
- Member of the pit crew in an assigned function (to be defined).
- Fair payment structure based on responsibility and experience, plus 13th salary
- 25 holiday days per year plus compensation days according to race weekends and more
- Full expenses coverage during travel and races and tests
- Very modern and wellstructured workshop and equipment
- Internal fitness studio for Emil Frey Racing Personnel
- Equipment and tools are provided by Emil Frey Racing
- Clear working structure and process during workshop days and circuit
- Flexibility when possible (apart of fixed dates) for holidays and working hours
- Familiar working environment
- 1 car chief and 1 No2 mechanic fix per car in the workshop
Emil Frey Racing