Scuderia Alpha Tauri has an exciting opportunity to join our Aerodynamics department in Bicester (UK) as a Senior Aerodynamicist. Working in one of our development teams, the role will involve all aspects of aerodynamic development including concept definition, testing and analysis of experimental and numerical simulations. You will also be involved in developing innovative thinking, tools and processes and will be required to mentor less experienced aerodynamicists.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
WIND TUNNEL TESTING
COMMUNICATION AND RELATIONSHIP
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- At least four years’ experience in F1 aerodynamics development.
- Strong, broad understanding of aerodynamics to degree level or above.
- A strong technical understanding of CFD and wind tunnel test techniques
- Experience of running WT testing programs
- Proficient computer skills including CFD and 3D CAD software.
- Initiative and Innovation
- Team-player attitude and the ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- The capacity to lead a project, solve complex problems and achieve performance targets within strict deadlines
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Master degree in STEM / Aerospace Engineering
- Fluency in English
- Travel up to 10%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.