We are looking for a PR Associate to join our Wimbledon, SW19-based motorsport PR agency.
The ideal candidate will have a passion and deep knowledge of the motorsport industry, excellent writing skills and two years of experience in PR. Applicants must write English at an idiomatic level.
The right candidate will benefit from the company’s 20 plus years’ experience in the industry and will develop a multitude of different PR skills with a broad range of clients and activities.
The skills required are:
- Impeccable copywriting in various styles, from press releases to social media.
- Experience working with different social media platforms, mainly Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and running campaigns.
- Understanding of key motorsport media.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience, preferably working in motorsport.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects are preferred).
- Deep knowledge and expertise of all forms of global motorsport - not just Formula 1.
- Comfortable working with a broad range of clients in a competitive environment.
- Highly motivated, reliable and with an eye for detail.
- Able to work as part of a small team, helping others with workloads and pitching new ideas.
- This is a Wimbledon (SW19) office-based position requiring some weekend work and occasional long hours. The role does not include attending races and events, although there may be opportunities in the future.
Please click 'Apply' and send a CV, cover letter and examples of your work
Pole is an Anglo-French, London-based motorsport agency, specialising in PR, digital content, social media, marketing and media relations.
We represent a wide variety of clients around the world, ranging from teams, drivers, manufacturers, suppliers, partners and TV networks.
For more information, please visit www.pole.uk.com