Term - Full Time
Location – Garforth, Leeds
Salary - £35,000 + bonus
Ginetta is famous throughout the motorsport world for its ladder of GT racing championships and for driver development - None more so than F1 driver Lando Norris, who started his car racing career at Ginetta. The company has grown rapidly in recent years to become part of a Ginetta Group encompassing a market leading track day company, want2race, its own test track at Blyton Park, in house driver simulator SIMTrack and of course the Ginetta “works” team that compete at the highest levels in WEC LMP1 and create hypercars such as the Akula. It is a fast paced, vibrant, entrepreneurial company and place to work, and the successful candidate will be an integral part of the Ginetta Commercial team driving sales and customer satisfaction while helping improve systems and process.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent parts sales service and aftercare.
- Proactively encourage additional sales to race car customers.
- Process day to day sales enquiries received by phone, e-mail & website.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance during the parts ordering process
- Attend Motorsport events in the UK and potentially overseas, including race weekends.
- Manage the parts dispatch team.
- Proactively lead achievement of the department’s parts sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning sales activities, changing department’s processes).
- Provide an accurate forecast for parts and rebuild sales on a monthly basis, write and issue reports.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales.
- Proven work experience in a sales role or order processing role.
- Motorsport industry experience is beneficial
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to manage a team
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Sage Line 200 experience beneficial but can be trained.
- In possession of a valid driving license