TOP SPEED.TOP ENGINEERING.
Challenging, innovative, exciting, inspiring. Working at HWA AG is everything – except ordinary!
Here, you are part of a team of around 300 people that faces the greatest motor sports challenges and deals with them successfully – whether it’s in DTM, GT-Sport, Formula 3 or the new Formula E in future.
Our expertise in engineering and motor sports, which is unique in the world, makes us a sought-after high-performance partner to the motor industry that can offer dedicated people a wealth of fascinating opportunities with outstanding development prospects.
We’re looking for you to join our team as a
Vehicle Dynamics Engineer – Tyre Modelling in Motor Sports (m/f/o)
- Development of a thermo-mechanical tyre model to accurately represent the behaviour of racing tyres
- Analysis of data, from laboratory & rig tests and from track testing & racing, to better understand and correlate the tyre model and general vehicle behaviour
- Use of vehicle dynamics simulation tools to understand and optimise the performance and handling of racing cars
- Close cooperation with other members of the Vehicle Dynamics & Simulation department and with Race Engineering
- Successfully completed degree in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering, with a strong focus on the physical modelling of systems and computational methods
- Relevant work or academic experience is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working with MATLAB, Simulink, C and C++ is desirable
- A command of written and spoken English (min. Level B1)
- You are able to work in a team, independently and flexibly, and your high level of commitment rounds off your profile
When will you be joining our team?
Apply online at: