The Motorsport Competence Group AG is looking for a motivated sponsoring manager at our headquarters in St. Ingbert at the earliest possible date.
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to contribute your skills in an exciting environment?
Then you have come to the right place.
We offer you a permanent position in a positive and sports-oriented working environment with performance-related compensation, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies as well as the possibility of further personal development.
Your future tasks:
- Conception, coordination and distribution of individual partner and sponsoring packages
- Acquisition of new partners and sponsors
- Support of partner and sponsoring activities
- Preparation and implementation of events with active customer interaction
- Analysis and evaluation of customer needs and their objectives
- Successful degree in sports science, sports economics or similar
- Proven experience in sponsoring and partner management
- Strong customer orientation, friendly appearance, coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very good organizational skills, independent and structured way of working
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Very good knowledge of German and English, other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Experience in sports or motor sports and automotive affinity are desirable.
- Willingness to travel
We look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please send us your application and a cover letter.