About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As the Manager, Service Network Operations DACH you will provide leadership and tactical execution of the service repair network and customer touchpoints across Germany, Austria & Switzerland. Accountability includes partner oversight, service core process, serviceability, customer handling and leadership of service retail operations. This will include driving unrivalled service, optimal customer experience and retail solutions as well as direct involvement in resolution of customer concerns on regional level.
The successful candidate will bridge the gap with the California based HQ teams to develop the retail side of the business, with innovative ways that deliver experiences outside of the traditional models and reshape customer expectations. You will lead the team working closely with partners towards the on time launch of service operations and providers, plus customer touchpoint definition in compliance with state and federal regulations. Other oversight includes training, service marketing, parts & accessory sales, roadside assistance and the Fisker tools & equipment program.
The role is based in Munich, Germany, and requires frequent travel across Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
- Develop regional strategy, process, implementation, and service roll-out that sustains conformity of Fisker standards that delivered at a high level to end users and partner customers.
- Compose and execute Fisker policy, including service core process, service center requirements, repair standards with alignment to warranty specifications.
- Lead regional service centers with third party oversight ensuring proper repair actions, customer journey and touchpoints are upheld, collaborating closely with the Service Experience Director and the Country Manager DACH.
- Champion service readiness from service initiation to active delivery, in compliance with country-specific and EU laws, working closely with partners, legal, engineering, quality and other key stakeholders.
- Involve directly in resolution of customer concerns on regional level especially in high risk situations, media risk etc.
- Liaise with HQ diagnostic specialist and business intelligence to implement results of predictive analytics that connectivity and over the air vehicle intelligence delivers for optimal service experiences, parts & accessory sales.
- Oversee the creation, distribution, and facilitation of training among our service partners & teams to deliver consistent processes and experiences in service, parts, warranty, and roadside assistance providers.
- Lead the regional deployment of the essential tools and equipment requirements, training, and evaluation that certification is met, with HQ and technical support guidance.
- Forecast and monitor financial & quality KPIs, looking for opportunities to increase revenue and reduce costs without compromising service center or mobile service deliverables. Quality KPI’s include customer satisfaction, lead times, fix right first time, re-works etc.
- Develop standard project tracking for status of service center readiness, cost, timing, asset, and resource allocations. This will require exceptional cross functional interaction and sharp attention to detail.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience of successful OEM operations management, including knowledge of various laws and corrective action processes.
- Three years of experience at the OEM field level.
- In-depth service core process and customer handling operations expertise, brand standards and a solid repairability technical understanding.
- Experience in a technical product management role in over the air capabilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Explorer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Independent / Self Starting.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Good working ethic and team player.
- Eager to learn.
- Native speaker German.
- Fluent spoken and written English. French is a plus.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks, and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and align the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way.
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.