At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Manager, Licensing and Consumer Products based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Manager, Licensing and Consumer Products manages the day-to-day activities of the NASCAR and NASCAR Team Properties (NTP) Toys, Home Furnishings, Publishing, Art, Tools, Automotive and Electronics classifications - and other classifications (inside and outside of NTP). The Manager also oversees budgeting and forecasting for the Licensing and Consumer Products group, as well as additional programs and relationships, as assigned.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage licensing functions, including product development, approvals, renewals, royalty gathering, forecasting and reporting for assigned categories
- Create, identify and pursue business opportunities in assigned categories
- Oversee legal, forecasting and accounting tasks related to licensing efforts
- Manage the quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting process for NASCAR Licensing and Consumer Products
- Work with online partner (currently Fanatics) to ensure product placement and growth
- Work with various track-based partners (currently Legends, E2, Cruisin’) to ensure product placement and growth
- Secure partner credentials
- Entertain clients at events
- 15% travel (including weekends)
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and three (3) years of licensing, retailing, and account-based budgeting experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong proficiency on PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to simultaneously handle a high workload of licensing, accounting, legal, marketing and process management projects
- Excellent organization skills
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.